Warranty & Return Policies
AstraPort Tables carries a 3-year limited and nontransferable warranty for defects in material and/or workmanship. The warranty does not apply to loss or damage that is a result of an accident, negligence, or improper maintenance.
- Accessories are not covered by the warranty.
- Alcohol deterioration is not covered by the warranty.
- Deterioration due to heating pad is not covered by the warranty.
- Major repairs, revisions and/or alterations made to any part of the table by anyone other than AstraPort will void the warranty!
- AstraPort Tables is not responsible for providing a replacement table while warranty work is being done.
The warranty does not cover damages caused by the carrier.
- DO NOT SIGN the bill of lading if box is damaged withouth having the condition of the box noted by delivery agent.
- INSPECT CONTENTS immediately after receiving goods to make sure there is no concealed damge.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for filing a damage claim.
- Do not move the goods! Call carrier immediately if there is damage and ask for an inspector to come out and examine the goods. Do not return the goods to AstraPort Tables, INC. without prior authorization. Be sure to keep all packaging material.
AstraPort Tables will assist with the claim by working with the carrier in an attempt to cover the cost of the damage/s – no guarantees.
All our products—including our tables, accessories and replacement parts—may be returned/exchanged in original packaging within 30 days of receiving the item for a refund of the cost of the product or products. Shipping will not get refunded and a 15% restocking fee will be implemented. All returns/exchanges must be pre-approved by AstraPort Tables and must be in like-new condition. Tables with foot support or arm support are non-refundable.
For more information on our Warranty & Return Policies, or to start the process of a return/exchange please contact us at [email protected].