The Cosmos II Massage Table starts at only 28.25 lbs.
All tables have an adjustable height in 1” increments:
“Tall” in a range between 24.5” to 33.5” (height at mid-table) included in the price
“Low” in a range between 22.5” to 31.5” (height at mid-table) included in the price
Thick or standard Foam:
Overall Foam Thickness of 1-3/4” thick – standard included in the price,
or 2-1/2” thick for an extra charge of :
Extra Foam will add 2 lbs. to the total weight.
Rubber Feet are an upcharge of $22
- Included: All stock tables come with four plastic cap feet.
- Custom Rubber Feet are an accessory that provides added stability to your table. Our Angled Rubber Feet are designed to prevent sliding.
- AstraPort Tables use only 1 pair of rubber feet per table. Two out of the four plastic caps get replaced with a pair of rubber feet on the front legs on the head cradle side.
Massage Table Travel Case
Available for each size table is a Travel Case that has a custom fit to your table. The Travel Case has a
sturdy shoulder strap, ergonomically designed to fit over the shoulder. The angled position of the shoulder
strap allows the weight of the table to ride evenly on your body. The Case also has a large pocket, 27″ x
16″ to fit any accessories you may have. It is a sturdy rugged design with reinforced seams at all
locations on the bag, made of durable lightweight Nylon Pack-cloth, and a reinforced bottom. The
bottom 6′′ (15.24cm) of the case is constructed out of rugged padded Cordura Nylon. Convenient dual
YKK zipper pulls, side handle you adjust to meet your hand as you raise or lower the shoulder strap,
zippered side pocket for accessories, and thickly padded adjustable shoulder strap.
Available in Black only.
Each one of our tables is custom, handmade, and manufactured in the USA. These tables are available for
(retail) sale at our best value price, and also available in bulk pricing at 20 or more tables per order. Our
Tables are sold in the USA and internationally.
- Maximum legroom, with all cables running to the center of the table, way from your thighs.
- Durable and Supple Levante Upholstery Cover
- Welded aircraft aluminum tubing
- Six full inches of knee room at table ends
- 4 mm reinforced Baltic Birch plywood top
- Ergonomic, comfortable custom handle with internal pressure catch to hold the table closed
- Fast and effortless five-second set up and takedown
- 6” of knee room at table ends. Legs angled out to promote stability
- Nylon bushings between all moving parts promote quiet performance
- Quick and easy push-button telescoping height adjustment in 1” increments
- Supportive Table Bed with 2 layers of foam: 3/4” bottom layer with high-density foam and comfortable 1” top layer medium density foam
- 1” thick side padding ensures client and therapist comfort and safety
- 350 lbs. (158.76 kg) weight limit and no more than 250 lbs. (113.40 kg) on the ends.
- 3 Year Warranty against defective materials or workmanship.
- 30 Day Return Policy
* The warranty does not include damage caused by accident, misuse, or neglect. Accessories are not covered by the warranty.
** You may return/exchange your Portable Table in original packaging within 30 days for a full refund excluding shipping and a 15% restocking fee. All returns/exchanges must be pre-approved by Astraport Tables and in like-new condition. Tables with foot support or arm support are non-refundable.
For more information on our warranty and return policies check out our Warranty & Return Policies page.
Customer is fully responsible for keeping track of their package/s until upon receiving. All International purchases MAY be subject to custom and duty tax. AstraPort Tables will NOT be responsible for custom and duty fees. For more information on our shipping policy check out our Shipping Policy page.
Prices are subject to change without notice
There are no reviews yet.