The Chiroport Elite 20 is one of AstraPort’s small Chiroport Elite Series tables at 20″ wide.
- Headpiece adds 12” (30.48cm)
- The headpiece will adjust to 5 positions.
- 4 mm Reinforced Baltic Birch plywood top
- Durable and Supple Levante Vinyl cover
- Welded aircraft aluminum tubing
- Push-button telescoping height adjustment @ 19.5”- 28.5” (49.53cm-72.39cm) in 1” (2.54cm) increments (floor to top of the table)
- Permanently connected cables, no hook up necessary
- Nylon bushings between all moving parts provide quiet performance
- Comfortable and supportive, environmentally friendly, double layer, firm density foam
- 1” (2.54cm) thick side padding ensures client and therapist comfort and safety
- Soft, comfortable custom handle permanently attached to the side
- 400 lbs. (158.76 kg) weight limit and no more than 250 lbs. (113.40 kg) on the ends
- The starting weight of this table is only 16 lbs (7.26 kg).
- 3 Year Warranty against defective materials or workmanship
- All International purchases MAY be subject to Customs & Duty Tax. AstraPort Tables will NOT be responsible for Customs & Duty Tax fees.
FOOT SUPPORT EXTENDER (adjustable)
4” (10.16cm) Diameter
Choice of: 22” or 20” or 17.5” Wide (55.88cm or 50.8cm or 44.45cm)
(adjustable) Extends up to 8.5” (21.59cm) Length into the end of table / add 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg) ……………….$ 82.00
These bolsters add a full 8″ (20.32cm) (total) width to your table. Pads fasten onto the table with metal clips for a secure fit.
Set of 2 @ 4” (10.16cm) Diameter x 17.5” (44.45cm) long / add 1.50 lbs (0.68 kg)……………….$ 104.00
Tables with Foot Support or Arm Support are NON-REFUNDABLE if the table is returned. (because these accessories are built into a custom table)
This Spring-loaded aluminum rod attaches easily, locking the legs in place to increase overall stability. Available on all models ……………….$ 83.00
RUBBER FEET (included as an option only)
Molded rubber foot. Sold in pack of 2. black ……………….$22
A table is sold with (4) plastic caps on (4) legs (included).
When you purchase the Rubber Feet Accessory, we install them on the head cradle side and then ship the table with one pair of plastic caps and one pair of rubber feet per table. Please email us if you want rubber feet separately and you DON’T want them factory installed.
Black only / add 1.50 lbs (0.68 kg)….$ 110.00without shoulder strap /
or $125.00 with shoulder strap
Sized to fit your model
Hands-free BackPack with thickly padded adjustable straps. The Case is made with durable lightweight Nylon Pack-cloth, with the bottom 6″ (15.24cm) of the case constructed out of rugged padded Cordura Nylon. Convenient bi-directional zipper pulls, a top handle, a 27″ x 16″ (68.58cm x 40.64cm) zippered side pocket for storage of all accessories. Available in Black only.
Includes shoulder strap hooks if you order a Shoulder Strap in the future. The angled position of the Shoulder Strap allows the weight of the table to ride evenly on your body. The Shoulder Strap is also thickly padded and adjustable (available as an item sold separately).
ARMREST ATTACHMENT for HEAD CRADLE
Creates gentle support for your client’s arms simultaneously with your attached headrest. The armrest attaches and hangs below the Head Cradle Platform. Easily adjusts with nylon strap. It can also be used as a head pad for side posturing. And will work with any model Head Cradle we offer. ……………….$ 72.00
* The warranty does not include damage caused by accident, misuse, or neglect. Accessories are not covered by the warranty.
** You may return/exchange your Portable Table in original packaging within 30 days for a full refund excluding shipping and a 15% restocking fee. All returns/exchanges must be pre-approved by Astraport Tables and in like-new condition. Tables with foot support or arm support are non-refundable.
For more information on our warranty and return policies check out our Warranty & Return Policies page.
Prices are subject to change without notice
Ian Davis-Tremayne –
I love these tables! So easy to use. So light to travel with. And super sturdy. We use these as our main tables in our clinic as well because they are so easy to maneuver around to make space.
Mark Enriquez (verified owner) –
Wonderfully made table and it’s so light and sturdy. Ruben was very helpful with all the questions I had . Got the table super fast to Singapore (10 days). Look forward to many years of use
Jesus Nevarez –
This is by far the best table on the market! Couldn’t have asked for a better built product and it’s proven to be really reliable over the past 6 months
Aaron Morris –
These tables are awesome! We teach adjusting seminars all over the world and they are our favorite portable tables out there – hands down. Super reliable and last forever.
Syntropy Chiropractic Training
Doug Turet, LMT MMP –
I bought my table secondhand 6 years ago, when its original owner passed away. As a 60 year-old medical massage practitioner living in the Boston area, where may of my patients live in 3-story, 3-family “triple deckers”, this table has been an absolute godsend! (Especially, when you consider that my previous setup weighed nearly 40 lbs.!) Not only has it held up better than any other American or imported table I’ve ever owned, but patients and clients often comment on the ease with which I’m able to set it up and break it down, so I’m back to buy another one! Honestly couldn’t be happier.