Yes! International shipping is available.
Note: All International purchases may be subject to Customs & Duty Tax. AstraPort Tables will NOT be responsible for Customs & Duty Tax fees. For more information on our shipping policy check out our Shipping Policy page.
Working weight is up to 400 lbs, and 250 lbs as applied on the end of a table.
- See the cleaning instructions provided with your table.
- Clean vinyl with mild detergent.
- We recommend using a dish soap solution.
- Leaving any oil on the vinyl will break the vinyl down and shorten its life!
- Alcohol deteriorates vinyl rapidly.
- If you choose to disinfect with alcohol, mix ½ alcohol with ½ water then wash the vinyl with soap and water immediately to prevent this.
Please note; alcohol deterioration is not covered by the warranty.
AstraPort Tables carries a 3-year limited warranty for defects in material and/or workmanship. The Warranty Does Not apply to loss or damage that is a result of an accident, negligence, or improper maintenance.
*Accessories are not covered by the warranty
For more information please check out our Warranty Policy page.
AstraPort body work tables are individually hand-crafted and are of high demand. On average, the turn around time for a body work table is 10-15 business days, not including shipping. During the holiday seasons, the average turn around time is 15-25 business days, not including shipping.
If you have further questions regarding turn around times please Contact Us and we would be more than happy to get you an answer.
All our products—including our tables, accessories and replacement parts—may be returned/exchanged in original packaging within 30 days of receiving the item for a refund of the cost of the product or products. Shipping will not get refunded and a 15% restocking fee will be implemented.
For more information check out our Return Policy page.